Maxi Roman blinds
A wide range of serial Maxi Roman blinds from ECONOM to PREMIUM class wholesale from the manufacturer.
Maxi ROMAN blinds WHOLESALE from the manufacturer
Maxi Roman blinds are an especially popular novelty in a modern interior due to harmonious combination of aesthetic and functional properties.
- High quality of Maxi Roman blinds is achieved thanks to:
- Spanish fabrics such as Turia, Miami, Zarate, Bremen and Plain colour tulle fabrics;
- an advanced curtain pole with chain mechanism made of white aluminum profile;
- use of a universal bracket for mounting to a wall, ceiling or on the window profile;
- cord winding drums are inside the profile with the use of endless chain;
- fibroplast sticks are inserted in the curtain canvas, which ensure crisp horizontal pleats for the blinds.
- Wide range of fabrics by design, texture, light transmission:
- uniformly dyed and colored fabrics;
- light-scattering, translucent fabrics.
- European fabrics have the high quality characteristics:
- colour fastness and eco-friendly dyes (without formaldehydes);
- crease resistance, tensile strength and fabric density;
- special anti-shrink treatment;
- anti-static coating of the fabric against dust;
- antibacterial fabric impregnation.
- High practicality of the Maxi Roman blinds:
- fastened directly to the double-glazed window, with the possibility of mounting without drilling;
- universal chain mechanism with right and left control ensures smooth raising/lowering of the blind;
- the string mechanism ensures a reliable fit of the blind to the window in the window ventilation mode;
- Maxi Roman blinds’ canvas can be easily removed, washed and ironed.
Sizes scale for Maxi roman blinds
|Width of fabric||Length of fabric|
|80; 100; 120; 140; 150; 160 cm||160 cm|